Tuesday, December 21, 2010

" moxa evil spirit son is cold to hum 1


slowly back bottom.2 people a walk fame stand to start, think that dark night saint walks to, dark night saint immediately be exclaim.:"You have to do what, quickly go away."But is fame to stop in front of her as a result, have no fore enter, but toward her to say:"Give you an opportunity, you as long as speak is who indicate, I can satisfy your request, cheap nfl jerseys is no matter what!!"Obviously of BE, that dark night saint, really really showed interest, the promise of a prince imperial, affirmation will implement of, as long as the promise that gets this prince imperial, oneself that enemy can also report, but again a trace of fear, he afraid the segment fame is that kind of speech but faithless mean person.Segment the mask that praises her uncovers and again towards her to say:"The my segment fame talks and keeps one is promises and makes reference to and then attains, even if you want me to kill a dragon all right, I want to know, who want to kill me."The dark night saint finally still kept swearing allegiance and towarded fame to ask a way:"If you swear that I believe you, moreover I still do your guardant.Protect your safety."The segment fame hears his words and know that she is to agree, raised own palm.Say to the sky:"The my segment fame swears to want ~only this..."Suddenly thought of not to know this person is name, toward dark night saint to ask a way:"What name do you call??""I call moxa evil spirit son, " moxa evil spirit son is cold to hum 1.The segment fame again raises his/her own hand and says to the sky:"I segment fame, with segment emperor dynasty the prince is identity swear, as long as young lady Ai Mei Er

No comments:

Post a Comment