Monday, February 16, 2009

This is to address all the many sides of my online soap business. I will be posting many recipes and all the fun contests. There are so many things going on within the business that sometimes I don't get around to being able to talk about the nitty-gritty of life with seven kids, 2 goats about ready to kid(that's goat speak for having baby goats), 30+ chickens, 4? roosters, 8 ducks, 2 ganders(goose speak for male), 4 cats and one dog. I am quite certain I left something out but this will have to do for the moment. As usual I am flying by the seat of my pants and need to go get the Spiced Goat's Milk warm for the night. I just made it about an hour ago and it is supposed to stay fairly warm for about 12-24 hours after it is made. So as usual I am rambling and will be back tomorrow to let you know how the soap is coming. It should be ready for sale in as little as a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment